Click to Copy

? Players Online

Main Forum

Store Questions / Refund Options

3 replies
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
hey, Gash here, Today im asking 3 questions!

- Some servers have a rule were if you have donated to a diffrent account that is not under the same ip as yours, You have the ability to refund since the items were not given to your account, I am asking if this rule is still real, Since, i have donated to a account that was previously banned, I am aware that if the item has already benefit the player i will not have permission to do so, But this is under a case of a players by the name of Listt getting banned, Thanks!

- Do you lose your ranks at the end of a op prisons season?? (Quick question)

- Is it possible to transfer a rank of OP Prisons, to a lower rank on skyblock or towny, This is just a question out of curiosity, But, If this rule is allowed, I understand if you are banned from the original server with thus rank!

Thanks for taking your time to read my post, once all questions are answered correctly lock it freely, Thanks
Posted Aug 8, 17 · OP
Votes:
+57
Untagged users
1st question: I don't think you're allowed to do that since the player that is banned could decide to buy an unban, or bans reset or maybe even a server reset happens.
2nd question: No, you don't lose your ranks at the end of a op prison season. When the op prison server will reset, all of your item / ranks that you've bought from /buy will transfer through.
3rd question: No.

If you have anymore, just make another post or reply down below. :)
Posted Aug 9, 17
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Thanks!, I dont need the refund anyway, More just a curious question, thanks for your help! I will be sure to inform you if i have more questions
Posted Aug 9, 17 · OP
wrote:
1st question: I don't think you're allowed to do that since the player that is banned could decide to buy an unban, or bans reset or maybe even a server reset happens.
2nd question: No, you don't lose your ranks at the end of a op prison season. When the op prison server will reset, all of your item / ranks that you've bought from /buy will transfer through.
3rd question: No.

If you have anymore, just make another post or reply down below. :)
Agreed. ^
Posted Aug 9, 17
Top Posters
692 Posts
558 Posts
465 Posts
398 Posts
383 Posts
NoticeNotices