play.vcprison.com

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Main Forum

VCGod Rank or Not?

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
I was inactive for a while since the server seemed like it shutdown because of the website being down for me. Now that I know the server was reset and our cosmetics were reset. I probably would not make this forum post if I had a 10$ rank but since I had bought a 300$ rank (VCGod at the time) and someone told me I would have to rebuy it and someone else told me that I can reclaim it. I had bought a lot of p2w items like personal drop party in the old days where UltimateRag3r came to my plot and dropped a bunch of items. But now I lost all my plots and stuff which I can understand in a reset but since I lost my 300$ rank I bought I am hoping that I can get it back. All I want back is my rank that I hope I can reclaim. UltimateRag3r
Posted Nov 20, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
It's not my place to say obviously since I'm not staff, but if I'm not mistaken when the server reset, all the player files got corrupted, so everyone lost their rank. Now I can understand if you knew an OP knew you had vcgod rank, but it wouldn't be fair to the people who don't get their stuff cause they aren't remembered. Obviously, I could be wrong, I probably am Ulti and the other managers might have just decided to make a clear wipe of the server.
However, I do know that you won't be getting your rank back, that's the case with everyone this season unfortunately.
Posted Dec 1, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
I’m sorry but you will not be receiving your old rank even if you have proof. Due to issues with the previous owner and charge-backs on pay-pal, the ranks were reset.
Posted Dec 1, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Alright, thanks for the information!
Posted Dec 3, 18 · OP
Top Posters
692 Posts
558 Posts
465 Posts
398 Posts
383 Posts
NoticeNotices